Work in progress for Yorkshire Sculpture Park

Wednesday 21 September 2011

 This November I am having a show at Yorkshire sculpture park, (it's opening on the 19th of November)
I've been asked to design some limited edition prints for the show, as well as a collection of original drawings.
I thought I'd show you all a sneak preview of what I'm working on.....

 A bear with a hairy chest.
 Birds and Squirrels
 Polar bear in Fairisle jumpers.
 Lovely lady
 Birds nests

 More creatures in Fairsles
 Foxes with long tails
 Peeping Tom
 Plants in pyjamas
and a bunny in pj's

These pieces will all be framed and for sale throughout the space, as well as a knitted tree installation, creatures and lots of work in the shop.
 It's a new thing for me, as I normally do these type of drawings before I make a creature, but never normally show people them!
hope you like them.
for more information about the show please visit:

7 comments:

  1. fab! I will definitely go and see it - I love the YSP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh they are really cute ! I love your style !


    http://daydreamdoodle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I especially love the birds nest. I have a link party at my blog right now. I would love it if you linked up one of your projects. Have a nice day!
    Annemarie
    www.annemarieshaakblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're great fans of the Sculpture Park and I'm really looking forward to your exhibition - it's great to have a little sneak preview!

    Best wishes with your last few weeks of preparation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Donna
    Thank you so much. Your work always make me smile - is it possible to buy one of your original drawings. Love Anne, Holstebro, Denmark!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love them all! Especially the fox ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for sharing these - it's really interesting to see how your creatures start out.
    Hope all the work for YSP is going well. Wish I could make it up there to see everything in the flesh! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete